Firefox Tricks – Quickly delete your browsing history
The new version of Firefox comes with a Forget button, which let you quickly delete your browsing history of your selected time frame without affecting the rest of your information.
Steps to delete your browsing history
- First, add the Forget button to your toolbar. You’ll only need to do this step once!
- Click the menu button .
- Click at the bottom of the menu panel.
- Drag the Forget button from the Additional Tools and Features panel to your toolbar, then click .
- When you’re ready to clear your recent history, click the Forget button on your toolbar.
- Choose the time frame that you’d like to forget (five minutes, two hours or 24 hours) and click the red
- Firefox will then clear the history and cookies from the specified time frame, close your open tabs and relaunch a new, clean window.
Alternatively you can use keyboard shortcut and press
control + shift + delete
to bring up the menu and select what you want Firefox to delete for you.